Hello Fernando,

here are the allowedValues = {"click", "dblclick"} of event in tc:columnEvent (I've added this to the docu, now).

The tc:attribute is the Tobago-version for f:attribute. The allowed (and reasonable) values for name and value depends on the parent UIComponent.

Regards,

Udo

Fernando Augusto schrieb:
Thanks for your help, Marcus.

But now comes the doubt... Where can I find which column events can I work with? and, already referring to the last msg I sent, which attributes does tc:attribute accepts and when?

Regards,

Fernando Augusto

Marcus Kröger escreveu:
Hi Fernando,

pls have a look at the tobago addressbook example. There you can find a
solution how to react on "click-events" in a tobago sheet. For example, by
using

<tc:columnEvent event="dblclick">
    <tc:command action="#{controller.editAddress}"/>
</tc:columnEvent>

you would react on a double click on the row. The addressbook example can be
found in the current build 1.0.24 below /example/addressbook and can be
started by using mvn jetty:run-expploded in the war directory.

Cheers
Marcus