Hi,

I'm using MyFaces 1.1.5 with Tomahawk 1.1.7.  I have a phase listener and
was wondering if there is a way I can prevent validations from happening if
certain conditions occur.  For example, if I reach the branch with the
comment ...

        public void beforePhase(final PhaseEvent phaseEvent) {
                if (phaseEvent.getPhaseId() == PhaseId.PROCESS_VALIDATIONS) {
                        if (errorsOccur(phaseEvent)) {
                                // Prevent other validations from happening.
                        }   // if
                } // if
        }

I would like to prevent the validations from taking place in this text field

                <h:inputText id="domeTourNumber_of_Adults"
value="#{domeTour.numAdults}"
                                            required="true"
                                            size="60"
                                            maxlength="60"
                                            styleClass="textFields
numAdultsField">
                <f:validator validatorId="TourNumberValidator" />
                <f:validator validatorId="TourTotalPeopleValidator" />
                <f:validator validatorId="TourAdultChildRatioValidator" />
               </h:inputText>

Any insights you can provide are greatly appreciated, - Dave