Hi,

I know Trinidad components use a special way of client side state saving.
Maybe the problem is that the Tomahawk components do not support this
Trinidad-specific solution. So it could be related to the fact that you're
mixing Tomahawk and Trinidad components, as you suggested.

Why are you mixing Tomahawk and Trinidad components? Apart from some special
cases (e.g. captcha and schedule) there are Trinidad alternatives to every
Tomahawk component. So why don't you whitch to Trinidad-only? An alternative
solution would be to turn off Trinidad's special client side state saving
method. (See [1]) But my advise is to do not mix Tomahawk with Trinidad.

Best regards,
Bart Kummel

[1]
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/devguide/configuration.html#org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CLIENT_STATE_METHOD

Author of the book "Apache MyFaces 1.2 Web Application Development"
See http://tinyurl.com/am12wad