I also have the same experience with this problem.

Switching from state_saving_method from server to client (trinidad token), on every action where navigation is null (probably something to do with component tree not rebuilding), most non JSF tags are duplicating on every request.

For example

<hr />

Initial state:

test
-------
test2
invoke

1. click:
test
-------
-------
test2
invoke

2. click
test
--------
--------
--------
--------
test2
invoke

and every next click duplicates most of non JSF tags from previous state

Environment:
Glassfish v2.1.1.
Trinidad 1.2.14-snapshot
Facelets 1.1.13

Luka Surija

+385 1 61 99 140
+385 98 434 061
l...@iytim.hr

I.Y. tim d.o.o.
Nova cesta 171a, HR-10000 Zagreb
www.iytim.hr
i...@iytim.hr

Andrew Robinson wrote:
Sorry, not sure then, anyone else have an idea?

-A

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 6:11 AM, preeti agarwal