From: Walter Mourão [mailto:walter.mou...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 4:14 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: [Trinidad] Old pocket IE

I hacked the AgentFactoryImpl to use the generic pda when the Windows CE is
of version 4.20 and it is working fine now...

Could somebody confirm the Windows CE 4.20 does not work with Trinidad in a
way I open an issue+patch in Trinidad ?

FYI, the request headers:
{cookie=JSESSIONID=C71C1786C80463B62427EDE54E5C024B, ua-pixels=240x320,
connection=Keep-Alive, host=10.0.1.1:8080, accept=*/*, ua-os=Windows CE
(Pocket PC) - Version 4.20, user-agent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01;
Windows CE; PPC; 240x320), accept-encoding=gzip, deflate,
ua-language=JavaScript, ua-cpu=ARM PXA255, ua-voice=FALSE, ua-color=color16}

Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br
http://arcadian.com.br
http://oriens.com.br