Hi

In fact, I remember there is a class called FaceletPortletViewHandler.

There are not on facelets jars, but exists:

http://www.docjar.com/docs/api/com/sun/facelets/FaceletPortletViewHandler.html

And it allows run a portlet in liferay with facelets (I tried when it was
added orchestra support on portlets and it works).

To find the code, it is somewhere on facelets cvs.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe