Hi Matthias,

thanks for your reply.
Well, brief steps how to reproduce this are already in the ticket (not much
descriptive though :-). The scenario consist just from
creating two JSF pages and sending them simultaneously immediately when the
server has just started.
As regards the patch, I've just spoken to Rich Kao who is there as an author
of the comment and he said he's there by mistake actually, he said he'd just
voted for this issue which happened to appear at patch available comment.
I'm wondering why no one else is complaining as it seems this issue it must
occur quite often.

Jakub