Hi All,

I have recently applied Trinidad 1.2.13 jars in my application.
Previously, I was using Trinidad 1.0.10.

While testing my application, I find that the valueChangeListener for
tr:selectOneChoice component is being invoked multiple times. I would
like to know if anybody else has seen the same behavior. If so, do we
have a resolution for this issue?

To give you more details, I am launching a pop-up window from the
valueChangeListener method. Since this method is being invoked multiple
times, I see that multiple pop-up windows are being open.

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks

~Sandeep