Hello,

I'm sorry but I never ran into that issue...
Two possible reasons come to mind :
- what's the scope of your bean ? I'm not sure what exactly happens if
the bean is request-scoped
- can you post the code of your page ? Maybe it's worth checking if
you don't have duplicate ids or if something could generate multiple
refreshes

Regards,
Cedric Durmont