Hi

That is something new. I have never seen that before. Maybe some css
configuration affects the div or the calendar, so maybe you need to
create a custom theme for the calendar so you can override the default
values where the popup appear.

The properties to do that are styleLocation, javascriptLocation and
imageLocation (in tomahawk for jsf 2.0 there is also styleLibrary,
javascriptLibrary and imageLibrary).

regards,

Leonardo