Paul Mander wrote:

> I suppose I could add the onchange in myself, _id3 being the form id...

I added in the change listener using:

$('#lockedones .xrow.header>.xcell select').attr('onchange',
null).unbind('change').bind('change', function(event) {
        var formid = $('form').attr('id');
        var compid = $(this).attr('id');
        TrPage._autoSubmit(formid,compid,event,1);
        return true;
});
This works fine for the original request (that results from the page that is
loaded from PPR). But when the page is refreshed from jquery ajax load, the
form submission gets to the server (I have a CustomFacesServlet theat
delegates to the real one so i can see the requests coming in) nothing
happens, the valueChangeListener doesn't get called.