I'm not really conviced that we should implement workarounds for such clearly
broken weld issues.

Thomas, did you already file a bug report in Weld marking this as blocker?
Really, we should at least link to them in our sources (+jira) and asap get rid
of this workaround in OUR source again. Otherwise we will end up with
unmaintainable CODI sources.

LieGrue,
strub