there is no SPI in the CDI spec which is not important for all users.
Extensions are a core mechanism and needs to work.

We _must_ file a Weld issue in any case if we find an error. Maybe it might be
our fault and they can help to clarify this...

This is just like this funyn guy telling Matze that an 'average developer' will
not code Extensions, thus -> low prio GF bug.
This assumption is plain wrong and Glassfish folks already figured this.
Because if an Extension developer cannot implement his Extension, then a
'casual developer' cannot use this extension...

Who has stacktraces, info about this issue? Thomas or Gerhard one of you please
file a Weld bug - big thanks!

Of course if we find something in OWB which you think it should just work, then
please file a jira issue against OWB too - txs!

LieGrue,
strub