Well, it's not working :-)   I've spent a couple of days now trying to
track this one down.

As I said before, the best I can determine is that the value of
"sourcePage" evaluates to null while in the included fragment in body -- I
am thinking that the scope of ui:param is the cause of the problem.
Explicitly adding it as a ui:param for ui:include seems to make it work
again.

I will try to track it down further once I figure out where in the codebase
the ui:param stuff is handled.  If that fails, I'll see if I can create a
simple failing example test project.