hi igor,

i attached a patch [1] for such a new feature.
-> you can remove the add-on, apply the patch (it applies on [2]), build
extval (with mvn clean install), use the snapshot-version in your project
and use

@BeanValidation(useGroups = SkipValidation.class)

at the action-method which should skip the validation process (without
changing the rest of the lifecycle).

since this approach uses a more solid trick, it should support more edge
cases.

known restrictions of this initial implementation:
 * currently only action methods are supported
 * it doesn't work with custom implementations of UIViewRoot (we would have
to proxy them - we can do it later - if needed)
 * no support of action methods with parameters

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EXTVAL-142
[2]