From: tclam [mailto:tc...@hkeaa.edu.hk]
Sent: quarta-feira, 16 de Maio de 2012 02:49
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: Conversation Scope in JSF 2.0

I am trying to implement conversation scope in backing bean of JSF for our
application. At first, I am trying to use MyFaces Orchestra. It seems to work
well. However, I am concerning the case when the application deployed in
cluster environment and during session replication. I don't know if MyFaces
CODI with OpenWebBean is a better choice.

I have two questions to ask:

(1) Does MyFaces Orchestra works well in cluster environment? Will the
conversation maintains after session replication?

(2) Does MyFaces CODI have any issues when deployed in cluster environment?
I cannot found any information about this in its document.

*Disclaimer:*
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK
private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of
which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see
www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not
of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.