Hi!

I've not used weblogic 10.x in my projects so far, but Gerhard might know more
about it.

I would say that there are 2 areas which must get clarified:

a.) is OWB fine storing the @SessionScoped beans in the http session at the end
of the request? I think this works fine if you enable the FailOver mechanism.

b.)how does the clustering logic of WebLogic work? I have no clue in this
area...

LieGrue,
strub