________________________________
De: Christian Kaltepoth <christ...@kaltepoth.de>
Para: "u...@openwebbeans.apache.org" <u...@openwebbeans.apache.org>
Enviadas: Sábado, 2 de Junho de 2012 4:52
Assunto: Re: OWB + Hibernate + Tomcat 7

I only had a quick look at the stacktrace, but it looks like Hibernate is
trying to use the Bean Validation API and the bootstrapping process fails for
some reason. Perhaps the implementation is missing? Do you have Hibernate
Validator on the classpath? You could try to add this and see if it helps.

Christian

Hi everyone,

--
Christian Kaltepoth