On 23/07/2012 19:39, Leonardo Uribe wrote:
Hi

Thinking more about it, check if both composite components define the
attribute with method-signature. In theory, if there is a bug, it
should be possible to reproduce it excluding primefaces and using
actionListener or valueChangeListener instead. But first try the
syntax using "targets" instead the cc EL expression.
I immediatly tried "targets" when you pointed it (on both declarations). It did not help.
Both composite components declare the attribute with "method-signature".

The value is used by the inner control in an ajax declaration of a primefaces p:datatable :

                listener="#{cc.attrs.onRowEditListener}" />

I do not see how to use actionListener or valueChangeListener there.

I tried (dirty) using cc.parent.attrs.onRowEditListener instead, and it did not help.

h:outputText of cc.parent.attrs.onRowEditListener seems correct :

org.apache.el.MethodExpressionImpl@358f0647

Thx,

Ludovic