Am 03.09.12 13:52, schrieb Werner Punz:
Am 31.08.12 21:44, schrieb Kito Mann:
I'm trying to get MyFaces Extensions-Scripting running on RAD 8.0 with
WAS
8.0 on Win 7 (no this isn't my choice of tools...) The goal is to use the
dynamic Java class loading to avoid the hideously long WAS publish times.
For the most part, everything is working fine now, and Ext-Scripting
notices when the class has changed and outputs the full list of classes
that are being loaded to the console. Unfortunately, the changes aren't
being picked up by the application. I've tried several different
scenarios
(using a specific LOADER_PATH, the default WEB-INF/java path, changing
the
publishing settings, turning Build Automatically on or off, etc.), but I
haven't had any luck. Perhaps WAS is doing something different at the
classloader level than Ext-Scripting expects? Any ideas?
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and
consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info |
@jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x246

* Listen to the latest headlines in the JSF and Java EE newscast: *
http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/JSFNewscast/*
* Sign up for the JSFCentral Newsletter:
http://oi.vresp.com/?fid=ac048d0e17

Mhh Hi Kito, currently Ext-Scripting is not tested on WAS, normally it
should be picked up, normally the files should be picked up as soon as
you have the loader path set or WEB-INF/java is set.
Sorry for not having been able to test Ext-Scripting on the big irons
currently.

Also I forgot, can you post your web.xml configuration?
You might have missed the init plugin for myfaces.

Werner