Am 04.09.12 20:56, schrieb Werner Punz:
Am 04.09.12 20:40, schrieb Kito Mann:
On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 2:30 PM, Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
wrote:

The config looks correct to me

Ok. Thanks for looking at it.

I guess that we will have an incompatibility with WAS then.
I have tested the code only on servlet runners like tomcat and Jetty.
I will try to get hold on a WAS 8.0 testlicense to debug that out.
Won´t happen this week anymore though due to time constraints.
Are you running in an EAR environment or simple WAR environment?

It's running in an EAR environment. One other nuance: MyFaces Core is
loaded as part of a WAS "shared library",  and Ext-Scripting is bundled
with the WAR/EAR. That seems logical to me, but should Ext-Scripting
be in
the shared library instead?

Mhh just a wild guess here, ext-scripting is trying to avoid a
classloaders for compatibility reasons in EAR containers, instead it
uses a classloading plugin which myfaces loads upon initialisation,
could be that the plugin is not found by myfaces due to different
library environments.
At least it sounds like the plugin is not loaded into myfaces for
whatever reason.

Give it a try with ext-scripting at the same position as myfaces,
otherwise I will debug it out with the current trunk ASAP.

Sorry I meant it tries to avoid to register a custom classloader,
the context classloader of course is used to register the newly loaded classes.
So we have two possible point of failures
a) the plugin was not found by myfaces
b) the classloader which registers the classes is the wrong one

Either way, this needs some debugging.

Werner