Hello everybody,

I'm currently on the way to port an application to JSF 2.0 + EXT-CDI +
Primefaces. For easier handling and better URL-Support I setup EXT-CDI to
always do redirects when navigating between pages (via @Page(navigation =
NavigationMode.REDIRECT). However, this leads to an annoying problem with
the ClientSideWindowHandler that shows a page with something like 'Your
browser does not support Javascript'. That is actually not true, and the
screen is replaced by the new view.

Is there a way to configure the ClientSideWindowHandler to NOT show this
page between redirects? That would be great. Otherwise I think I'll stick
to the ServerSideWindowHandler.

Best regards, and thanks for your help,

Heiko

--
Dr.-Ing. Heiko Kopp / Fa. Vision iT media GmbH

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you
have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your
cooperation.