Thanks Gerhard, will take a look.

Honestly, @SessionScoped fits the current design of my app the best, only
because I'm always returning null or void from bean to JSF
commandButton/Link actionListener="...", and also, I have index.xhtml which
is parent to all ui:include src="#{bean.page}".

Honestly, I have not seen any memory issues at all in production, and I'm
monitoring server log on Production, looking for nullpointerexceptions
here/there, so I can resolve any/every 'exception' occuring in production,
even if endusers don't see or 'report' the exception(s) to me. :)

Usually I'm updating the JSF web app software almost daily, but because of
this migration to TomEE/CDI, my focus has been there, and the server has
been running well without restart/etc...