response inline/below...

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 1:13 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>wrote:

> About "it works with mojarra so that's mf" it is a big shortcut. It can be
> a bug in mojarra which make it working too (im not saying it, just you dont
> know and you cant conclude since you were not able to give us any info on
> this issue we can use to work on it)

I agree with this. when i migrated from mojarra 2.1.7 to myfaces 2.1.8 (in
late year 2012), I found out that mojarra allowed me to get away with many
many things, maybe since I was junior-JSF-developer, and it gave me feeling
that mojarra works well and is recommended for junior-JSF-developers
because it allows your app to 'just work' regardless if your code is
correct or not.

definitely not calling you a junior developer, but when i migrated from
mojarra to myfaces, my experience was...i had to 'fix' a bunch of my code,
because my (junior-JSF-developer) code was not working with myfaces.

will respond more, as i saw some things in your latest post... (my comments
are directed at OP)