Leonardo, that's great to hear and you're welcome. i'm a very happy MyFaces
user and definitely want to see MyFaces 2.2.x working as
RI/expected/intended/designed/spec'ified. :)

As before, I can wait for repository to be updated, can download, and test,
and can report, accordingly/afterwards.

thanks,
Howard