I think you called it 'circular injection'[1] and I've seen others call it
circular reference, and for whatever reason, I was under the assumption
that it was called cyclic reference (ever since i started using CDI).

Circular Injection A->B->A

[1] Page 26,
http://people.apache.org/~struberg/inso2013/INSO_webdev-cdi-2013.pdf