Hi

CDI implementations does not require to provide anything to JSF in
order to make @FlowScoped to work. The code has been tested against
OWB and Weld and it works in both cases.

But the flow stuff relies on the new ClientWindow API, and that could
cause a conflict with CODI, because CODI provides a solution for this
part too. In fact, the solution introduced in the standard comes from
CODI.

In your particular case, the best option is provide a custom
ClientWindowFactory / ClientWindow that implements
ClientWindow.getId() method and grab the value generated by CODI.
Theorically there is no need of the custom PhaseListener, because the
"attachWindow" step is done in CODI. I haven't tried it but I suppose
a custom ClientWindow will work.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe