On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 8:58 AM, Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well for me it breaks the form completely.

interesting. please clarify this statement... breaks the form completely.

> Even if I have only a single component <h:commandButton/> it's broke.

i'm definitely interested in seeing this h:form and h:commandbutton (and
p:fileUpload) xhtml syntax.

Adding the primefaces parameter has no effect. I will try to put a test
> application together

Karl,

Below is my xhtml, which is PrimeFaces 3.x FileUpload syntax. The following
code worked with PrimeFaces 3.x (and PrimeFaces 4.0.x and MyFaces 2.1.13),
but it stopped working when I added MyFaces 2.2 to my PrimeFaces 4.0.x
project/app.

        <h:form id="fileUploadForm" enctype="multipart/form-data">
mode="simple" />
onclick="displayLoadingImage(true)"

 actionListener="#{orderDocumentBean.uploadAttachment()}"/>
        </h:form>

Once I specified 'commons' for PrimeFaces uploader context param in web.xml
(after upgrading to Apache commons fileupload 1.3 JAR), the xhtml 'above'
started working again.