Hi,

my app recently upgraded from JSF 1.2 had a broken page with this in the
log:

WARNING: There should always be a submitted value for an input if it is
rendered, its form is submitted, and it was not originally rendered
disabled or read-only.  You cannot submit a form after disab
ling an input element via javascript.  Consider setting read-only to true
instead or resetting the disabled value back to false prior to form
submission. Component : {Component-Path : [Class: javax.fa
ces.component.UIViewRoot,ViewId: /pages/main.xhtml][Class:
javax.faces.component.html.HtmlBody,Id: j_id_10][Class:
javax.faces.component.html.HtmlForm,Id: f][Class:
javax.faces.component.html.HtmlPane
lGroup,Id: body][Class: javax.faces.component.html.HtmlPanelGroup,Id:
contentBody][Class: javax.faces.component.html.HtmlPanelGrid,Id:
j_id_2b_p][Class: javax.faces.component.html.HtmlInputText,Id: im
portName] Location: /WEB-INF/facelets/admin/profileUploadForm.xhtml at line
88 and column 73}

I don't understand this limitation. Is there some global flag I could use
to make sure not included inputs are seen as unchanged or something?

cheers