Hi Ludovic

Good to know that. In my understanding, that code is the best option so
far, and a lot of effort has been done to make it work. It was really hard
to get it done. It has some good junit tests in place. Anyway we need to
convince to the EG that myfaces behavior is the way to go. I think there is
an issue already created on the spec, but I can't remember which number is.

Regards