Hi Howard,

Well they use custom ajax so not sure it would be very easy to understand
but eventually I will look at it yes :-) Still interested in hearing some
pro input from myfaces guys first

Can you link me the feature in omnifaces? I cannot find it. Regarding
primefaces I don't want to be to dependent on frameworks as hinted in my
first email.