Hi Paolo,
I'm on a Debian Jessie with Java 1.8.0_101. I think that the problem is
related to a memory leak somewhere in Netbeans, that happens just with a
specific project. All other projects works well, but in this one with
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space problem CTRL+Click and other
useful trick doesn't work.

I think that is something Javascript related, but I relly don't know how
to debug it. It simply notice the heap problem, and it stop working,
while others are still working.

# more /etc/debian_version
8.10

>System Info:
  Product Version         = NetBeans IDE 8.2 (Build 201705191307)
(#5fd841261bf9)
  Operating System        = Linux version 3.16.0-4-amd64 running on
amd64
  Java; VM; Vendor        = 1.8.0_101; Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
25.101-b13; Oracle Corporation
  Runtime                 = Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment
1.8.0_101-b13
  Java Home               = /usr/local/netbeans-8.2/bin/jre
  System Locale; Encoding = it_IT (nb); UTF-8
  Home Directory          = /home/gabo
  Current Directory       = /home/gabo
  User Directory          = /home/gabo/.netbeans/8.2
  Cache Directory         = /home/gabo/.cache/netbeans/8.2
  Installation            = /usr/local/netbeans-8.2/nb
                            /usr/local/netbeans-8.2/ide
                            /usr/local/netbeans-8.2/extide
                            /usr/local/netbeans-8.2/webcommon
                            /usr/local/netbeans-8.2/websvccommon