Being recently retired  I have some time on my hands.

I am not an expert at anything but if somebody wants to hold my hand and
tell me what to do -- I'll try.

I've used the GUI builder substantially in the past but have moved on to FX
for my apps.  I need to learn how Maven works -- it's a big mystery.

I'm willing to work anywhere something is needed.  I am willing to do all
the sign-ups if there is something somebody would like me to do.

I've been a freeloader for a lot of years.  If I can give back that would
be awesome.