Awesome! If you can help with testing the GUI Builder we would actually very much appreciate it.

In order to participate we will need your JIRA account, Synergy account, version and distro of your Linux, CPU & RAM configuration, minimal weekly availability and tribe of your choice. See here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+9.0+Participants

Thanks Chuck!
-Jirka