This may be a simple question, but I could use some help nonetheless.

I have a NetBeans RCP app based on version 8.2. I have a certificate from a
major trusted certificate provider (Comodo) that I use to sign the NBMs that
are posted to our Update Center. The question is "how do I get rid of the
following Dialog ?"

[cid:image001.jpg@01D3C1F5.B7329490]

I use the same certificate to sign the Installer file, and MS Windows does not
complain. The problem is that it is confusing to my users. From what I read
this Dialog needs to appear at least once for the User to "Accept" before the
certificate is installed into the Trust Store.

The following is how I sign the nmb's in the ant script of each module:
<target name="mynbm" depends="nbm" description="Build NBM archive.">
                <echo message="Attempting to sign NBM: ${nbm}" />
        <signjar jar="${build.dir}/${nbm}"
                 keystore="${keystore}"
                 storepass="${storepass}"
                 alias="${nbm_alias}"