What is needed from you:
- your operating system
- which version, exactly, of Java are you using
- are you using the 9.0-VC3 announced here and elsewhere, if not, please
use that
- please provide a project that can be used to reproduce the problem
- right now we know nothing about your project -- is it based on Ant, on
Maven, on what?
- please provide step by step instructions what must be done with your
project to run it

Thanks,

Gj