Figured out the issue by delving into ant scripts.
thanks

Richard Schulte | O: 402.938.1465 | richard.schu...@essvote.com

From: Geertjan Wielenga [mailto:geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID]
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2018 12:22 PM
To: us...@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: problems running project

What is needed from you:
- your operating system
- which version, exactly, of Java are you using
- are you using the 9.0-VC3 announced here and elsewhere, if not, please use
that
- please provide a project that can be used to reproduce the problem
- right now we know nothing about your project -- is it based on Ant, on Maven,
on what?
- please provide step by step instructions what must be done with your project
to run it

Thanks,

Gj

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 7:16 PM, Schulte, Richard