Hi,

I have a question on bundling the JRE to a netbeans platform application. As far as I got the idea, since JRE 9 I'm supposed to bundle the JRE to the application.

So I obviously I'm supposed to bundle the JRE to the installers (Windows, Linux, MacOS). But what's about the OS-independent zip file. What is the best way? Should I bundle all JRE's into one ZIP file or should I create a ZIP file for each OS with the JRE (which would not be OS independent)?

The OS-independent ZIP file were nice for people who have no admin rights, so that they can't install software on there computer.

--
Regards,
Andreas Hauffe