Hi all,

According to our poll...

https://doodle.com/poll/xueimbynzam7sri7

...we have a Apache NetBeans Virtual Meetup coming up tomorrow, i.e.,
Tuesday 12:00 CEST.

That time is quite difficult for our US friends -- and also the main topic
to be discussed right now is the transition of netbeans.org to Apache. For
that, we need Oracle representatives and Apache NetBeans representatives to
be available.

On Thursday evening (CEST), i.e., that's in the morning for the US, we have
found a time slot where at least 4 of us involved Robert and me from Oracle
and Neil and Antonio from Apache NetBeans (plus me again with my Apache
NetBeans hat on) are available:

https://doodle.com/poll/yzubnxw9afhcbkxn

Therefore, I propose we cancel the meeting we have scheduled for Tuesday
and meet on Thursday instead, very specifically about the process and steps
to take to smoothly transition netbeans.org to Apache. Please feel free to
sign up on the page above and the location of the meeting is the same as
before, also listed on the page, and everything will be recorded.

Thanks,