Hi all,

The meeting will take place at the most voted on date/time:

https://doodle.com/poll/yzubnxw9afhcbkxn

That is 18:30 CEST/09:30 PDT today.

Location:

https://meet.jit.si/ApacheNetBeansMeeting1

Agenda:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/netbeans.org+Transition+Process

Whether you have signed up or not, you are welcome to attend, just go to
the location above at 18:30 CEST/09:30 PDT today.

Additions, comments, feedback, welcome.

Gj