Hello,

I desperately need to have an ability to work with NPM libraries in a Maven non-webapp project, but NetBeans decides not to show the JavaScript libraries project property menu in order not to confuse me (?)

Again, this is neither a HTML5/JavaScript project nor "Java with Maven / Web Application". It is "Java with Maven / Java Application" and I just want to edit my package.json with what we have for doing this in web projects.

How do I activate the Javascript Libraries in the Java Maven Project properties window? I confirm that I thought well and I do need this.

At first it looked like that the presence of webapp directory in "src/main" made Netbeans to show the desired submenu, but then it somehow stopped working, I have rolled back most of my changes, but NetBeans is still outsmarting me.

Is there any magic configuration file entry?

My SO question regarding this with pictures: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50932323/list-npm-libraries-in-netbeans-8-2-maven-java-non-web-app-project

Regards,

Fyodor