Not only!

Read more about Netbinox performance here: http://wiki.apidesign.org/wiki/JDeveloper and here: http://wiki.apidesign.org/wiki/Netbinox

Cheers,
Antonio

El 12/5/19 a las 11:44, European Neuroscience Center escribió:
NetBeans Module System and OSGi are kind of similar.

On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 12:13 PM Geertjan Wielenga <geert...@apache.org <mailto:geert...@apache.org>> wrote:

    What happens when you go to google.com <http://google.com> and
    search for 'NetBeans and OSGI'?

    Gj

    On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 11:09 AM European Neuroscience Center
    <mnachev.nscenter...@gmail.com
    <mailto:mnachev.nscenter...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        Hi ArSi,

        In my opinion, the problem is fundamental and lies in the vision
        of future development. OSGi is the core of most new technologies
        and products, including IoT and OPC UA, while NetBeans ignores
        OSGi and rely on outdated technologies, that do not have a
        future. For example, how easy is to create an OSGi application
        or a module using NetBeans, if at all possible? Is everything in
        NetBeans based on OSGi, so it can be used for other projects
        like Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA? OSGi makes it easy to reuse
        different modules and applications for other purposes.

        Miro.

        On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 11:00 AM arsi <a...@chello.sk