Hi,

I have installed jdk 7, 8 and 12. 12 is configured as default in the system
(MacOS) so in terminal the java version is 12.

But with the same configuration in netbeans.conf :

netbeans_jdkhome="/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_212.jdk/Contents/Home”

Netbeans 11.0 runs on jdk 8 and Netbeans 11.1 runs on jdk 12.

Best,
Juan Miguel