On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 18:08, JD Smith
<jdsm...@smithoptimalsolutions.com> wrote:
> When will a new version of the NetBeans RCP be available that supports Java
> 11?
>
> The NetBeans 11 IDE still has for the latest version RELEASE82 for NetBeans
> applications.

The 11.0 RCP definitely supports Java 11+, although I'm using an Ant
build system in my project.  Pretty sure the artefacts are available
for Maven, but you're definitely right that RELEASE82 is the latest in
the Maven wizard.  Maybe check for or file an issue in JIRA for this,
because it would be nice if it could be fixed in NB 11.1

Best wishes,

Neil