Hi,

I am trying to move to NB 11 from NB 8.2, and setting up my needs to work. Most
of the thing (99%) is good, but having difficulties with integrated maven
builder. I have tested that my mvn and pom from command line just working fine.
Triggering build from nb, then NullPointer exceptions, and unable to send auto
debug, however it is reporting as a new bug. I have java 11, and java 8 on my
pc - as before. Also trying to build and run nb 11 with java 8 (and also
testing with java11). The reason for this is glass fish 4.1.2, as my business
target.

The mvn building is somehow strange as starting and doing as expected, then
instead of to compile the whole lot into a war archive, then starting again…
Initially it was crashing - without any message, so I am just added
-J-Xmx=1024m.

Builing is by java 1.8.0_144 is build output, and maven is 3.6.1 (same as
command line), skipping tests. This is “Build Project"

If it is helping then I can send the DataView screen and IDE trace

Clean and Build is: this is also skip tests, but last output entry is:
--- maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:testCompile (default-testCompile) @ xyz ---
Changes detected - recompiling the module!
Compiling 8 source files to /Users/xyz/NetBeansProjects/xyz/target/test-classes

Any idea what to check for mvn settings?

Many thanks,
Zol