I downloaded https://builds.apache.org/job/netbeans-release/426/artifact/dist/netbeans-11.1-beta4-bin.zip

unzipped to a "netbeans" folder and then run netbeans64.exe from the bin directory ..

I received the error: Warning could not install some modules : Nashorn Integration - No module providing the capability com.oracle.js.parser.implememtation could be found.. etc..

then I pressed "Disabled and Continue Modules .."
and therefore no "Java Web" menu.

R.