Ok .. I will try to open a project of NB 8.2 and see if it works ..
thanks!
R.

Il 15-07-2019 18:38 Laszlo Kishalmi ha scritto:
Yes, That is correct, see:

https://blogs.apache.org/netbeans/entry/restructuring-of-project-templates-in

On 7/15/19 8:07 AM, Roberto Bottoni wrote:
Hello,

I installed NB 11 with Oracle OpenJDK 11 (I also tried with Oracle JDK 8)

I activated the "Java Web and EE" item in Tools -> Plugins -> Installed to show the "Java Web" menu item during the "New Project" ..

but the "Java Web" item does not appear .. I found the similar menu item in "Java with Ant" .. is that correct?

Thanks
Roberto.

Questo messaggio e' stato analizzato da Libra ESVA ed e' risultato non infetto.
This message was scanned by Libra ESVA and is believed to be clean.