All,
I am porting my NB 8.2 platform application to 11.1, and I am struggling to get
my helpsets displayed. That is, nothing happens when, for example, a wizard's
help button within my platform application is clicked.  Everything worked great
in NB 8.2.
I therefore created an empty platform application in NB 11.1 and added a
TopComponent, which contains a button that programmatically opens a helpset.  I
also created a default Help Set in the TopComponent module by following the
guidelines here:
https://netbeans.apache.org/wiki/DevFaqHelpGuidelines.asciidoc

Finally, I added JavaHelp as library to my application and set it as a
dependency for my TopComponent module.
Everything compiles and builds fine, but nothing happens when I click the
button.
What am I missing?
Thank you in advance for any help.
Dan