On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 at 15:26, Jerome Lelasseux
<lelass...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> When I start the launcher of my platform app from the command line I notice
> the error below, although my program runs fine.
>
> $ ./JJazzLab64.exe
> WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
> On Google a lot of people experienced this error on Linux because of problems
> between Netbeans 8 and JDK>8. Solution for them was to use NB8+JDK8.

It's not an error, just a warning.  Are you using your own
configuration file in etc/jjazzlab.conf ?  You can add the relevant
--add-opens etc.  The IDE has similar at
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/blob/master/nb/ide.launcher/netbeans.conf#L65
 Or you can ignore it for now.

Actually, NetBeans itself still has a similar warning.

And we should probably update the RCP default conf file?

Best wishes,

Neil