Hello,
When I start the launcher of my platform app from the command line I notice the
error below, although my program runs fine.
$ ./JJazzLab64.exeWARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.netbeans.ProxyURLStreamHandlerFactory
(file:/C:/Users/ll/Desktop/JJazzLab/platform/lib/boot.jar) to field
java.net.URL.handler
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
org.netbeans.ProxyURLStreamHandlerFactory
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

On Google a lot of people experienced this error on Linux because of problems
between Netbeans 8 and JDK>8. Solution for them was to use NB8+JDK8.

In my case I'm using Win10 with NB11, and both NB11 and my application use
AdoptOpenJDK11.0.4. Any idea ?